What people have to say about NHC HealthCare, Chattanooga
- "Thank you so much for getting my sweet husband, Carl, back on his feet. Your therapy is tops! I think he actually enjoyed being there. You are all kind and loving people."
Carl and Janice V.
- "Thank you for all of your love and support during our stay...you never gave up on me and I thank all of you."
- "The administrator and the staff of Parkwood Nursing Home is to be commended for the professional and compassionate care they provide to their patients."
- "Words cannot express our gratitude as a family. Without your encouraging attitudes and use of persuasion, we would no doubt be looking at a totally different mom. Your group works so well together for the good of your clients. God bless you all."
Bill, Dot and Charles & Steve and Lisa
- "...My mother was a resident at the Parkwood facility for a few years. While she may have brought joy to the faces of the staff as well as the patients, the care and compassion which many of you exhibited to her did not go unnoticed. Such displays will be forever etched in my memory..."
Carolyn and family
- "I would like to thank you and your staff for their help in my recovery. During a very difficult time in my life, I would like them to know that without their help, my recovery could have been much more difficult then was necessary. They showed professionalism and compassion and never passed judgment on my actions or any of my difficult days..."
- "I want to thank all of the staff at Hospice of Chattanooga and NHC of Chattanooga for all they did for my aunt and my family. I know the jobs that everyone does in these facilities are not easy and it takes special people to be able to come to work every day and perform very difficult duties and Hospice of Chattanooga and HHC of Chattanooga have these type of people."
Kathy, Ann and Frances
- "There are no words that can express the love and gratitude we have for each of you. You all have taken such wonderful care of our mother and grandmother for so many years and we will be forever grateful. You treated her like she was a member of your family and that is what we consider you all...family."
family member of patient
- "Thank you so much for the care you gave my mother while in NHC for the past five years. We thank you so much for the love and support."
- "Thanks to all of you for your love, care, kind words, hard work, flowers, prayers and smiles as you took care of our sister. She dearly loved all of you at NHC. You made her life worth living while she was there."
- "Thanks NHC staff, nurses and workers for all the care you gave Margaret Schmidt, over the past six years. She love all of you..."
View the Thank You Card.
Chattanooga Times Free Press readers vote
NHC HealthCare, Chattanooga "Best Nursing Home."
NHC HealthCare, Chattanooga was voted one of the top three Best Nursing Homes in Chattanooga's Official People's Choice Awards 2014 Best of the Best. We are especially proud of this accomplishment.
Click image to enlarge.
Share this page: